Monday, August 27, 2007

Top Quality Erotic Fiction

For The Girls has announced the winners of their 3rd annual erotic fiction competition. This year the theme was "discovery." The competition ran for two months and judges received over 60 entries.

You can find all the winners and read the judges' comments here.

Here's a few snippets from the winning stories.

WINNER
Kindling For The Flame by J.D. Sampson
I remember it like it was yesterday. The both of us, so young and free – no kids, no mortgage, no SUV. I remember camping on the beach – back when you could do that and still feel safe. Together, stretched out on an old blanket after a day of swimming and playing games...

RUNNER UP
Blindspot by Elspeth Potter
Being blind makes an orgy the hottest experience in the world. Everyone knows me at the swingers' club... I like to get fucked from the back while someone else--a man, a woman, I can't see them, I don't care--sucks my tits, or even just lies beneath me like a live rug, feeling the impact each time hips slam into my ass...

THIRD PRIZE
Duet by Kat Cox
She lifts the hem of her shift and his hands find the saltsea of her cleft, rich with the tidal flow she cannot help in his presence. He strokes the bare skin of her ass and allows one hand to lightly graze the hot place between her thighs...

If you want to read all the stories, you'll have to join For The Girls!

No comments: